ONE-TIME TUBE OR TUBE TRACKER FLOAT
- Adults/Teens (Ages 13 and Up) – $12
- Children (Ages 7 – 12) – $6
- Children (Six and Under) – FREE
ALL-DAY TUBE FLOAT (go as many times as you want)
- Adults/Teens (Ages 13 and Up) – $20
- Children (Ages 7 – 12) – $10
- Children (Six and Under) – FREE
GROUP ADVENTURE #1
- Up to Six Adults/Teens with Tracker Tubes to Galena – $150
- Includes Six, Single-Person Tube Rafts with Kayak Paddles
- Includes Two Cooler Tubes (one cooler tube per three people)
- Additional Adults/Teens – $20 each
GROUP ADVENTURE #2
- Up to Eight Adults/Teens with Canoes/Paddles to Galena – $160
- Additional Adults/Teens – $17.50 each
Note—Your credit card will have a temporary hold for the transaction until all equipment is returned in good condition.
This is a cooler tube. One cooler tube is included per three people in Group Adventure #1 or #2
- Fits a 36 quart to 50-quart cooler size
- Can float over 200 lbs
- Colored 30 gauge PVC vinyl
- Single air chamber with Boston valve
- Full inflated floor
This is a tube tracker. We also have canoes and kayaks available but most people prefer the tube tracker.
The larger size floats higher in the water & includes a stronger aluminum paddle.
- 840 Nylon cover top with durable 0.60 mm PVC coated 1000 denier polyester tarpaulin bottom
- 70” x 40” (175 cm x 100 cm) Inflated outer chamber with exterior backrest
- 22” x 15” (55 cm x 37.5 cm) Separate inflated seat chamber with small push-in valve
- 30 Gauge heavy-duty commercial PVC
- 3 Heavy-duty plastic tracking fins on the bottom (dimensions 6” x 2.5”)
- 1 Aluminum shaft 80” (175 cm) kayak paddle with oar mounts on tube
- 1 Cupholder
- 2 Large foam covered sewn handles for transport/carrying
Camp Tomahawk’s Top 10 Reasons to Float the James River
- There’s nothing like getting a little exercise in the fresh Ozark Mountain air to make you feel good about yourself! Even if you’re just taking part in a gentle paddle in a tube or tube trackers or floating aimlessly, being outside and close to nature will lower your stress levels, help you sleep better and make you a happier person.
- Get closer to nature. Waterway wildlife is generally less shy around paddlers, so you’ll spot things hikers rarely have the opportunity to see.
- You’ll meet new people with the same interests. People who camp or float are a happy bunch and sharing burnt hotdogs, a cold beer and s’mores over a campfire after a beautiful day on the river is awesome.
- You’ll look great in a tank top! Yep, water sports uses most of the muscles in your arms, shoulders and back—it’s wonderful for toning your upper body… but don’t forget the sunscreen!
- Paddling and floating give you something to look forward to. The next time you’re stuck in front of an office computer or stuck in 5 o’clock traffic close your eyes and remember how much fun you had at Camp Tomahawk and how much fun you’ll have when you return. Picture yourself getting into a tube and tube tracker and floating out onto still water surrounded by beautiful trees. It’s an instant stress reliever.
- Another good reason to paddle is that floating is low-impact. Unlike running, playing basketball or soccer, paddling is less demanding on knees, joints and soft tissue.
- It’s fun at Camp Tomahawk. Millions of people go camping and floating every year for good reason. Have you ever seen a grumpy person floating in a tube? We didn’t think so.
- Your entire family can get involved. Floating is an incredibly accessible sport and is great for kids and adults of all ages. Rather than taking your kids to a movie to sit in silence and eat junk food on a sunny afternoon why not take your kids floating? Spending quality time in the beautiful Ozarks with your kids is the perfect way to stay connected.
- Camp Tomahawk is super affordable! There’s no need to buy tubes or tube trackers at Camp Tomahawk. We rent the gear you need for a great day on the water in our General Store.
- Time on the water will broaden your horizons. Once you’ve mastered the basics, one of the best things about floating or kayaking is the plethora of experiences you can enjoy. Our short two-mile lane feeds into beautiful Table Rock Lake where the options for additional fun are endless.
- We offer group discounts for groups of over 10 people. Please email or call for more information.
- The tube float will be available daily for those interested as long as river conditions are safe. Tickets for the float can be on-site purchased at our general store or on our website by clicking HERE.
- We do not ban alcohol on our premises, but we ask you to follow the rules of the waterway on such. No glass bottles!
- Be sure to bring the appropriate equipment for your float. We provide the tubes, but we suggest closed-toed shoes so you can stop with ease at the end. We also suggest any weak swimmers or younger children wear a life vest for their safety. We will have a limited quantity of life jackets, therefore bringing your own will allow for a quicker departure.